“And among His signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put Love and mercy between your (hearts), verily in that are signs for those who reflect.” [Quran 30:21]

That's a word that I never thought would be possible to apply to myself  for the past 2 years.
It took me quite sometime to mend my broken heart and I just don't want the same thing to happen again. For quite some time, I honestly believe that I'd sealed my heart quite properly... until the day that I met her.
It all started on that one day when Allah opened my heart and granted me an opportunity to meet her. Long story short, things escalated quite quickly (in which quick is a very relative concept), they just fall so beautifully at the right time and place. I feel so blessed. However, one thing for sure, being at this stage is never easy for me although the journey to come to this point has been quite uneventful, Alhamdulillah.
I wonder what would be of me now if I were to get that working post in Ireland or if I wrote down Kota Kinabalu on the application form for the ministry of health last time. Whom will we meet instead? Will our path ever cross one another at all?

So many questions yet the only thing I'm hoping for is that she will be the one who will help me to complete that puzzle pieces. Biiznillah.


P/s: 
#1. Please bear with me as I am a complex and difficult to understand kind of person, just like other human. Take whatever clues that you could find to understand myself. I'll do the same for you.
#2. Current state: Vulnerable, fragile but yet joyful?
#3. Opening up and trying to be truthful also could be quite difficult for some people, that would include me as well. Unfortunately, that's the thing that we all have to learn to do so that others could understand us. Unless we don't want them to.
#4. "the most important thing about love is we choose to give it and we choose to receive it" Ryan Reynolds