Assalamualaikum and good morning guys,

How are you guys doing? hopefully everyone is having a great time in this blissful holy month of Ramadhan.

Sahih Bukhari :: Book# 32 :: Hadith# 226
Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah’s Apostle saying regarding Ramadan, “Whoever prayed at night in it (the month of Ramadan) out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven.”

First of all, i would like to extend my since apology for being so lazy to update this blog although i think very few people actually read it. 

Since my last post which was months ago, lots of thing happened. 

-I finally managed to pass my final medical examination as an undergraduate.
-Visited one of the best town in Ireland, Killarney for 4 days and 3 nights. Travelled back to Dublin a day before my graduation.
-Hiked up one of the highest peak in Ireland- Carraauntoohil while i was in Killarney.
-Attended the conferring dinner with the majority of my classmates the night before the conferring ceremony.
-Attended the conferring ceremony for RCSI class of 2012 on 6/6/2012.
Me and Mr Broe, President of RCSI.

RCSI Class of 2012

-Returned back to Malaysia; unexpectedly for good on the 10th of June 2012.
Never thought that this is actually real

-Met lots of friends especially in Penang Medical College (PMC)
-Visited a few places in Malaysia including Langkawi Island, Penang, and Perhentian Island with my buddies.
-Attended the PMC clas of 2012 conferring ceremony.
-Dealt with Ministry of Health, Malaysian Medical Council and SPA regarding the job application process.
-Eat lots of foods and gain/losing weights.
-Attended a 2nd wedding ceremony in 2012. This time it is between Ihsan and Farah in Sungai Siput, Perak.
-Visited the vets. because my cat had a touch of fever. Forced 'Tompok' to take the meds.
Tompok who recently had a fever

-Etc.

So, that sort of summarise everything major that had happened. 

I'm kinda thinking about stop blogging actually. No real reason but definitely because I think I will not write that much any more once I start working.
I will have my job interview insyaAllah within a few days in Putrajaya. Hopefully everything will go well. I actually haven't done much study since May, so the momentum just isn't there any more.
The thoughts of going to library has been in my mind since last week but I was yet to enter the Alor Setar public library. I actually went there yesterday only to find out that it was actually close. Probably because yesterday is the first day of Ramadhan. So, I definitely will have to go there today. 

I guess what I'm going to do is just to leave it like this. Whenever I feel like to write, I'll jot down a few stuff once in a while. This will definitely be like the malay saying, "hidup segan mati tak mahu" literally translated into lazy to live the life but do not want to die. Can ah? :P

I'll write more if there are nny major updates or when I am too bored.

For now, enjoy Ramadhan, make full use of it to seek repentance, find the truth in yourself, increase the faith and stay good. It is a month full of rewards, it will be a great loss if you just let it pass by like the other months.

Sahih Bukhari :: Book# 31 :: Hadith# 127
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “Whoever does not give up forged speech and evil actions, Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink (i.e. Allah will not accept his fasting.)”


Wassalam.